"Blogs provide... the potential to reinvent how we work with journals in classrooms, challenging teachers and students to think about writing in authentic ways." ~ from "Writing With Web Logs by Glen and Gina Bull"
Today I set up a Blog for each student. I would like to them to debrief our class sessions using this interactive online tool. I will be able to go into their Blog and respond to their thoughts. I am excited experimenting with this emerging communciation tool with my students. As fellow bloggers, we will update our sites frequently and take our writing in a direction that matters to us. I plan to post questions but I will encourage students to explore their own questions about the cundrums surrounding the homeless.
"As bloggers, we're in the middle of, and enjoying, an evolution of communication." ~ Meg Harris, from "What we Are Doing When We Blog"
The Eleanor Rigby Project
This blog will document my thoughts and observations while working on The Eleanor Rigby Project with my Grade Seven CLUE students.
<< Home