The Eleanor Rigby Project

This blog will document my thoughts and observations while working on The Eleanor Rigby Project with my Grade Seven CLUE students.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Over eight classrooms participated in The Eleanor Rigby Project. Here is the link to the student work:

http://www.masters.ab.ca/bdyck/Homeless/Studentwork/index.html

posted by Our Group at 7:04 PM

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • "In order to infer, readers must lift up the words...
  • Student work and stories from classrooms participa...
  • I've had two interesting conversations with one of...
  • Here are some of the verses that the students coll...
  • Next week I will be away in Albany, New York for t...
  • Today I received an email from two of our partneri...
  • This morning I got to school and checked my emails...
  • This week I've spent some time studying "Kohlberg'...
  • Today the students read a newspaper article about ...

About Me

Name: Our Group
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger